Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Papa's Birthday

Today is my Dad's birthday. The big 55! So Savannah and I decided to go have lunch with him at school.


Our day started out early with Savannah not feeling great so Andy go up at 4 am with her to feed her and didn't come back to bed. Our plan was to leave the house around 10:45 and head to Lake Travis. However, Andy called at 9 9:30 and he had spilled coke on his khaki pants and he needed some new pants. To my amazement I was able to get ready and be in the car within 30 minutes. So Savannah and I arrived at Hudson Bend and she began to scream because she was hungry. So 45 minutes later we were back in the car heading to Lake Travis. Well, Papa was ready for us and I think we met everyone at Lake Travis High School! He was wearing the shirt that we had made which said "Addisyn and Savannah's Papa." He toted Savannah around to meet teachers, administrators, secretaries, and maintence. He's not proud or anything! After meeting about 30 people we finally went and had lunch. I then decided since I was over by my school we would go say hi to my girls. They were so excited and thought she was the cutest thing. (Don't worry...I made them stay far away from her just in case they were sick)


Savannah was a real trooper and only cried once when she was hungry. I continue to be impressed with how good of a baby she is!




Again we just want to wish Papa/Daddy/Coach a HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY!!! Congrats you can finally get a senior discount :)





No comments: