Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One week old


Wow! I can't even believe that one week ago I was going through labor and hadn't even met our sweet girl! It's so surreal when I say I can't imagine anything without her.

We are trying to get in a routine but like any baby she has her moments. I told Andy that yesterday was really the first time
I had heard her cry...she was trying to eat and go number 2. As you can imagine it doesn't work so great!





Andy has been at work this week so when he gets
home it is all about Savannah. He comes in and
feeds her (which happens to be the best time
because she is looking at you with her big blue eyes) and then she goes to sleep on his chest.



I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire, thanks for sharing Savannah. You both look so happy with her. I love her clothes!