Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aunt Randi visit!

Today Aunt Randi came into town to see Savannah! We are all so excited. We plan to just hang out and have fun with Savannah...she is getting so strong. Already holding her head up and she tries to roll to her right some. My baby is a genius!!!
Daddy is a little sick so we are trying to keep him away from her face but you know how that goes.

Although Savannah's parents aren't die hard fans of a particular college...some people in our family are so here are some pictures of Savannah in her different outfits!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
This is for the Harvey family
GIG EM!!!
I love my cousin William.

1 comment:

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Hey Claire! Savannah is beautiful!! I will have to tell my mom about your blog, she'd love to see the pics and hear how y'all are doing!! Love her red hair, I'm hoping our kids will have red hair too!! I'm going to add you to my blog list, so you can check my blog out any time too. Take care!!

-Meagan "killam" Hogg

p.s. Savannah lives way too close to Austin to be wearing aggie stuff :) haha!