Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Late...well maybe?

So today Andy and I went back to the doctor. Still no change. As upsetting as it was I just have to remind myself that God is in control. With that being said we are not scheduling an induction for the 28th. We are going to wait it out and let Savannah come on her own. The only little thing that happened is that my doctor seems to think I may be having problems with my gall bladder. I have been having a lot of pain in my upper abdomen and with my uterus and the baby pushing everything it may be inflammed or gall stones. I am going to the doctor tomorrow afternoon to get that checked out. Please pray that everything is okay and I just need to change my diet a little bit.

On another quick note...Andy and I are back in full swing with school. We both end teacher inservice tomorrow and kids will return on Monday. The plan right now is to teach until Savannah comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl! She'll be here before you know it. We've waited this long, so what is a little longer going to hurt. I love all three of you very much. I'm still going to come Labor Day Weekend, if that's okay. Love you bunches, Auntie Randi.