Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blessed

In loving Memory of William Thomas Kinnan!
As many of you know my Papa had a heart attack on Monday. Yesterday on April 13th my Papa, William Thomas Kinnan went to be with Jesus.

I want to first thank all of you for your prayers and support in this rough time. I can't tell you how much we all appreciate it!

I have been truly blessed to have had 26 amazing years knowing my Papa. He was one of the strongest men I have ever known. He was a fighter and fought until the very end.
On Thursday my family gathered around and was able to say our final good-bye. I told my Papa I loved him and I would see him soon. He looked at me and said, "I love you too sweetheart." and gave me a kiss. He then turned to Andy and told him to take care of Savannah and I.

Some of you have asked if there is anything you can do. The first thing you can do is pray for my family as we are all struggling through this time. Please pray for my Mama as she has been with my Papa for almost 60 years. Also please pray for Andy as he is singing at the funeral and for myself as I am giving one of the eulogies.
If you would like to do something else you can contribute to the William Kinnan Memorial fund. If you would like to do this email me and I will let you know how.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.