Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our new best friends

After dropping off Savannah at day care yesterday we got an email saying that she was pulling on her ear and crying a lot. I decided I would take Savannah to the doctor just to check her out. As we were driving I was just praying that it wasn't an ear infection.

Well, sure enough...It wasn't! Dr. Spencer thinks that pulling her ear has become a habit. So when I asked her why is she crying, not sleeping, and not eating well...she decided to do a little check up.

Our poor baby has not 1...not 2....not 3...not even 4...but 6 teeth cutting the surface all at the same time. So Andy and I are learning our two best friends are:

5 comments:

Amy Catherine said...

YIKES! poor baby!

Rebecca said...

Awwww - I agree with Amy - poor baby!! And poor parents :)

Robyn said...

Poor sweet girl! No wonder she was so unhappy on Sunday. :(

Gail said...

What is so crazy to me is all the books and doctors and people who say Teething doesn't affect sleep. What BS,lol.

Robyn said...

Evan still sleeps well when he's teething. It's just when he's awake that things get rough. Probably depends on the baby.