Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Seasoned Traveler

Savannah has done more traveling in 8 1/2 months than most people have done in two years. She has been on a plane three times, traveled across four states, traveled to all parts of Texas.

This weekend was no different...we traveled with the baseball team to Corpus on Saturday. Savannah did great...we left at 9:30 am and got home at 3 am. It was a very long day and although our boys didn't win, We are so PROUD OF THEM!!

Before I share pictures...I have to brag that a lot of the parents commented on how great of a baby Savannah is. She never cried or anything at the baseball game and she even slept for two hours.

Here are so pictures:

Look at the big girl!!
Daddy being weird!

Pooped Sunday Morning on Uncle Stan


So tired...


3 comments:

Randi Harvey said...

Is she standing up in the first picture???

Amy Catherine said...

In the Pooh picture, it looks like she is saying, "And this is my friend Pooh! Pooh, smile for the camera! And don't I look cute today?"

Rebecca said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to make it to Corpus and that the boys lost!! It just would have been too long of a drive that late all by myself! Mom said they played really well though!!