Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jill!

So it is two days late but I wanted to wait until we I could post pictures! As many of you know we have become very good friends with the Jason and Jill Jennings over the past year. We actually met them the day before I had Savannah and as Jill tells me she thought I was going to pop that night!
Fast forward a year and we have traveled to San Marcos, San Antonito, New Braunfels, and Houston together! Saturday was Jill's 24th birthday and we all were going to see GEORGE STRAIT!!! It was awesome and although we were up high we loved spending time with them and of course seeing King George! They even got a close up of his butt one time! Hope you had a great birthday Jill and we look forward to spending many more with you!






No comments: