Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kinda a return to work

Well this week we have had a reality check of work again. Not that Andy and I haven't worked this summer but we havent been up at 5 am! Andy has been at training and I am in Volleyball 2 a days.

So my awesome Aunt Jenny came down to hang out with Savannah this week. Savannah has had a great week! And I sware she has grown in the past two days. My baby is starting to look like a toddler more every day!

This week has also been another fun home improvement project. Let me say that Fun is used very sarcastically. Most of you know the drama of the deck well the sink has been three days now and I am hoping it isn't more! It's a very long story but needless to say we are on sink 2 and about the 10th piping system! Andy and my dad have been working hard to finish it. Well, little miss Savannah has really been missing Daddy...and today when he left for practice tonight she was very upset.

We are really excited to both have next week off and spend some more time with our Baby! I can't tell you what it is like to be a mom but I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars!

Thanks Aunt Jenny for coming and staying with us!

No comments: