Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Is it seriously over?

I can't believe this summer is over! We have had a great time just being home with Savannah and enjoying her little personality! Yesterday was an end to a great summer. We went and had Savannah's 1 year pictures taken and then went to the mall to get some school shopping in! I remember this time last year going to the mall everyday to walk to try to get Savannah to come into the world. I can't believe it has almost been a year! Here is a sneak peak at Savannah's one year pictures!

3 comments:

gsv said...

It kind of makes me sad. Sniff, Sniff. If I only knew while it was happening, and it seemed like the days were soooo long, haha, that really it was going by too quick...

But can only look forward now. Lots of cool stuff ahead.

Rebecca said...

How cute is she!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

The H Fam said...

Love it!!