Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I know...I know

I need to post about three videos and pictures but I am at school and don't have them with me so I will just leave you with some Highlights or Lowlights from our past two weeks

- Savannah loving daycare...so much so that she waves bye and blows me a kiss when I drop her off
- Savannah has also taken to eating the mulch on the playground at daycare...something we are working on her with
- Savannah has the Miss America wave down great!
- Savannah now says Co Co for Cookie and also signs Please

- Andy had to be taken to the ER last week but is getting better each day
- Since he was down for a couple days...Dad Harvey came to help take care of Savannah and SHE LOVED IT!!!
- Claire's volleyball team finally got it together and are doing great!

This weekend is Tuck's wedding and we are super excited. Savannah is going to stay at Nana and Papa's and I know she will have a blast.

Will post pictures and videos this weekend!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Here's a weird coincidence... a little red haired girl who was about 5 years old named Savannah came into Express a few days ago with her mom! So I told her about MY Savannah! Just thought it was funny!