Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mobile Fun!

On Sunday after church we headed to Alabama! I don't know if I have told you or not but I love my in-laws! I feel incredibly blessed to have them and Savannah is so luck to have them as grandparents, aunts, and uncles! We had a blast in Alabama and although we didn't get to stay as long as we had liked we enjoyed every moment.
My in laws have a beautiful backyard with lots of room for Savannah to run...they also have a huge tree in the front yard that has a swing just for Savannah. Some of the highlights of our trip were:
- spending time with family
- eating way to may sweets
- swinging (or watching) outside
- chasing the cats!
- Pensacola with Aunt Randi and Uncle Daryl
- running around outside
- backyard therapy
- karoke
Those are just a few! Enjoy the pictures below...sorry there is a lot but hey we took a lot more!







No comments: