Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010



A couple of my blogger friends are "heart mommies." This basically means that there child was born with a heart condition(s). Most of the children are doing great but what they have been through it more than any baby or child should ever go through. One of my favorite days is Thursday for blogs because I see the picture above and get to read what they heart! So I thought I would give it a shot!

I heart Savannah's little attitude...even though sometimes it drives me crazy!

I heart the way she crosses her arms when she is mad about something...such my little Priss!

I heart Andy and the way he lets me put my feet in between his calves every night even when they are freezing cold!

I heart Savannah's night time...we clean up with a song, read a couple books, pray, and then tuck her in.

I heart Savannah and Andy's red hair!

I heart my family! I have wonderful people in my life but without my family I would be no where!

I heart the fact that I am so excited for my in laws to come visit next weekend and for EASTER!!

I heart the weekend away that Andy get's to have with the men of the church.

I heart the two sets of blue eyes that kiss me and tell me they love me before I leave in the morning and before we go to sleep at night!

WHAT do you Heart?

No comments: