Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun Saturday!

Andy was at the Men's retreat for our church Friday night through Saturday afternoon so Savannah and I had some Mommy time! Our morning started by going to a consignment sale with Jennifer and Hudson. We both found some great things for very little money! My best buy was brand new stride ride shoes that are normally $50 for $15. AWESOME!

Once we got home and took a long nap (Mommy planted flowers and cleaned) we spent about two hours outside playing!

After playing I was trying to figure out what to cook for dinner when outside to change the laundry. When I came back in I couldn't fine Savannah and then finally I found her!

Here is a video of Savannah's new trick...Two weeks ago Addisyn was swinging from a rail at Rudy's and Savannah kept trying...I guess she figured it out. Note this is our kitchen table she is swinging from!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hysterical...future Olympic gymnast!