Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blessed Birthday!

Birthday's have always been a big deal in my family! I loved that my parents always made the day so special growing up.
This year Andy and I have been so busy that he tried to find a day for us to celebrate but we just couldn't. On Sunday he told me he was sorry that we couldn't really do anything this year but that he would make up for it. My actual birthday is tomorrow December 8th and we always go out to eat with my parents to Texas Land and Cattle (my favorite) so I just figured that was all we were going to do.
Monday night is our bible study night. It is normally at our house but after the weekend I had, Andy told me that Jill had offered to have it at her house. Andy told me it wasn't starting until 7:30 since she had to work. So when I got home he said we were going to get something to eat before we left. Little did I know that at Red Robin my community group plus a few others were waiting to surprise me! It was so great and I love the night! Thanks babe for making it special and surprising me...I love you!

Our big Table...19 adults and three kiddos with three babies on the way!

Laura, Becky, and Jill...Becky is having Caden any day and we can't wait! I told her that December 8th is a great day!

Last year Andy and I found a street in Cedar Park that did a huge Christmas night display so before we went to eat we went to see the lights. This year, Savannah walked the street with us and loved all the lights. She was very interested in the deer that moved their heads!


Savannah and Mommy at the start of the lights


Savannah enjoying the lights and deer

2 comments:

Karyn said...

How fun! True surprises are always so exciting. You'll have to let me know where that street is, Mia would love it! Happy (early) Birthday!

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Claire!! Sorry you're feeling pooty on your birthday though, that's never good.

At least you got to enjoy your birthday dinner :)