Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's beginning ot look a lot like Christmas!

I love Christmas I and I love decorating!! Here are a couple pictures of our house this year. I could have taken more but it was early this morning when I thought of it and I thought I would just show you my favorite spots.
Sorry the pictures are a little blurry not really sure why?


Savannah in front of our tree this morning...I am going to try to take pictures of some ornaments. Each ornament on our tree means something to me and this year while putting them on, Savannah and I talked about what they all meant. She loves going to some of them and telling me what they are.
We also have a Christmas tradition...each year we get a Hallmark ornament that means something to Savannah and then one that means something to Mommy and Daddy.
This year, Savannah's ornament is Shrek. She loves this movie and watches it all the TIME!!
Our ornament is Andy Griffith because Andy was named after him and if we are having a girl you might here a name from that show as well!


Here is our Mantle. We have three pictures of Savannah with Santa from each year. I am a little worried this years may turn out like last years...a screaming child! We also added the present this year...isn't it beautiful! I love it and it fits perfect!

Elmo is hanging on Savannah's door


Savannah's tree...she put the wreath and a lollipop ornament on it. She also likes to sneak some of Mommy's ornaments and put them on her tree as well.


Our little plate with Snoopy!

Nativity area. I love Nativity scenes!
On a side note...we have a lot of muscial trinkets for Christmas. Most of them are within reach of Savannah. When she gets home or right before she goes to bed she loves to run around and turn them all on! It cracks us up.
Hope you are enjoying your Christmas Decorations as much as we are!




No comments: