Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going Private

Okay guys this is a hard one but after a couple of things Andy and I have decided to make our blog private! We want all of our family and friends to still read it just not people we don't know. So I need some help. If you read my blog and would like to continue please email me or leave a comment with your email address.

On Friday or Saturday I will be sending out an email to you inviting you to view our blog. All you have to do is click on it and you should be able to access it no problem.

Sorry for the inconvience but we just feel this is what is best! Please email me or post a comment and I will make sure you get the email!

Love to all my faitful readers!

5 comments:

The H Fam said...

I have been thinking of doing the same thing but have yet to do it! I think if we are already followers we should still be able to read, right?

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

I love the blog! Add me!! meaganbhogg@gmail.com

Thanks girl! :)

Amy said...

amycrowl@gmail.com

Randi Amos said...

randi_harvey@bellsouth.net

Pa Harvey said...

Ma and Pa want to be included. You know the e-mail addresses.