Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Decor 2012

I love Christmas and I love to decorate.  I am hoping to get some mesh on sale this year after Christmas because I have seen some cute things with it.  Also hoping to get another tree to add to our collection but we will see.
 This year I had to hang the stockings from our curtain rod because our TV is in front of the fireplace.  Savannah asked me the other night..."How is Santa going to get in through the chimney."
 I try to take almost all of our decorations off the wall for Christmas ones each year!
 I collect Nativity's and I love displaying them on the table...I do have most of the willow tree collection which is on the table in the above picture.
 We also have a tree in both kids rooms...again after Christmas I am going to get more ornaments for Bruce's tree.  His Elmo stocking sings and every time we change his diaper he says Elmo!
 Savannah wanted to decorate her own tree this year and although I wanted to fix it I let her have it the way she wanted it...I even tried to fluff it up but she didn't want help.
We finally put out our lawn decor this year! Andy and I bought this the year we moved into the house but have never put it out.  We only have one outlet outside and it is in the backyard so it makes it hard to put something in the front. 

Hope you are all ready for the Christmas season...I can't wait for all of our adventures we have planned for the next couple of weeks.  Now if the weather would just realize that it is not spring or summer we would be good to go!

No comments: