Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Chuy's Christmas Parade

On Friday I got an email telling me that the annual Chuy's day parade was this weekend!  I was so excited and talked to Andy about taking the kids.  Saturday morning we got ready and headed downtown for the parade. The kids had a blast and were so good at sitting,waiting, and watching. 
Here they are before the parade
 I asked Bruce to smile for the camera and this is what he did...all the Chuy's workers started laughing
 Of course, Savannah then wanted in on the action :)
 Some of the highlights of the parade...
 Bruce was so excited to see Elmo!
Of course this was Andy's favorite!
 I have no idea who these people were but Andy and I were cracking up!
At the end of the parade you give toys to operation Blue Santa by putting them in the "Toy Trucks"
We had a great time and look forward to going again next year!

No comments: