Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

26 years old

Wow! I can't believe I am 26! Who would have thought my life would be this great at just 26! I want to take this time to personally thanks so of my family and friends:

1st: Jesus Christ...without Him I am nothing!

2nd: My wonderful Husband. Andy you amaze me each day with how you love me! Thank you for supporting me and being by my side in all my decisions. I love that I get to wake up and go to sleep next to my best friend every day. You are so much more than I could ever ask for and I am so blessed to call you my Husband!

3rd: Savannah: You don't know it yet but you are an extension of me. I can't go anywhere with out thinking about you and wondering how you are. On nights when you won't go to sleep all I have to do is look at your smile and it is all worth it. I love you so much Pumpkin!

4th: My family.
Dad and Mom you have been there with me through everything. I love the fact that I can call you my friends not just my parents. Thank you for showing me what loving your spouse and family means. You are truly my hero's!
Dad and Momma Harvey: I don't know many people that have a relationship with their in-laws that I do. You are truly second parents to me and I love the fact that I can hang out with you even when Andy's not around. I love you both very much!
Ryan: I love you more than you will ever know. As a brother you have been my protector but as my friend you have been someone I can call and talk to about anything!
Jennifer, Randi, and Amy: I always wanted a sister growing up and now I have three! You all bring me so much joy and laughter!
To all my grandparents: What an accomplishment you have shown Andy and I. After more than 50 years together you still show love and support to each other and all of us! We are so blessed and Savannah will always know how wonderful her 8 great-grandparents are!
Addiysn: I love being your Aunt! You are a little fireball and I love playing with you!

5th: My friends!
I am truly blessed with amazing friends! From my childhood to college to church. I wouldn't be who I am today with out your friendship and your laughter. You all make me laugh so much when we are around each other!
Tuck: What can I say that I haven't already said? You are my best friend and through everything you have been the person that I could always count on to pray for me and make me laugh! I love you!
Lacy: Can you believe we lived together almost 5 years ago. Although I don't get to see you near as often as I would want. I know I can count on you to come running! I love you
My church Family: What a blessing you all are! Thank you for your continuing support and encouragement to Andy and I!

All I have to say is I can't wait to see my list in another 26 years! I love you all and thank you for being a part of my life!

No comments: