Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Part 1

So I figured since we are having multiple Christmas' I would explain each one and then post again.

Part one - Christmas Eve
So I have to admit...I wasn't really that happy when Andy told me that we would be doing a Christmas Eve service with Crossroads. After all I thought we don't have a permanent building and it is our year to be in Alabama for Christmas.

However, God wasn't to fond of me being selffish and put me in my place. What better way to spend Christmas Eve than at home with Andy and Savannah and then head to one of the most beautiful places to have a Christmas Eve Service.
Our day started out great. Savannah woke up at 7:30 and was all smiles! We gave her the presents that Daddy and Mommy got her...she didn't care much for the matching luggage with her name on it. But she loved the puppy!
That afternoon Daddy headed to the Oasis to set up for the service. That's right we had our Christmas Eve service at sunset on Lake Travis. Remember how I was saying I was less than happy about the whole thing. I remember telling Andy "There is only going to be like 50 people there!" Well, God has a way of putting me in my place...we had around 150-160 there! It was beautiful and Savannah did great!
After the service was over we headed to Dallas for Christmas day!

No comments: