Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy and Mommy Date

Yesterday was such a fun day for Andy and I although it was a little weird. My Dad and Mom were going to have lunch with my Brother and family in Waco and they asked if they could take Savannah so that they could all see them...we said yes (I will post pictures soon).

At 9 am I dropped Savannah off at my parents and headed to church. After Church we went out with about 10 friends for lunch. It was a blast...we laughed so hard that three of us were crying! Although I must admit that it was very weird to not have Savannah and I was missing her! But I called mom and dad, they said she was great and having a blast. Andy and I got home and we took a two hour nap...imagine a nap on a Sunday! After that we got ready for our date.

About a month ago Andy surprised me with tickets to see Legally Blonde the Musical. Our friend Jennifer watched Savannah and we went on a date. We had a blast...I think I enjoyed the musical more than Andy but he said it was so much fun just to hang out with me. AHHH!!!

Side note: Savannah did not get home before we left so when my parents dropped her off with Jenn she said that she kept looking around the house for us! My baby!!!







No comments: