Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soul Revolution

Our church began a new series called Soul Revolution two weeks ago. It follows a book by John Burke and it is about "How imperfect people become all God intended." One of the aspects of this series is the 60/60 experiment. This is a challenge to stop, pray, and reflect of God every 60 minutes for 60 days. We all have little timers that help us remember to do this.

Why do I tell you all this? Well, it is because I want this to stick! I want to be all God intended me to be. I am a wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, coach, and teacher. And I want to radiate God in all those aspects. However, I must say right now I am struggling. Maybe it is because when my timer goes off I struggle with what to say or what to think. I realized this morning that something that might help is quit saying I so much. Some times God doesn't want us to speak he wants us to listen!

So today stop and "Be Still in His Presence" and see what He can reveal to you. I will be sure to blog about this experience as it goes along.

No comments: