Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ma!

I know you have heard it before but I have a great Mother in Law! Yesterday was her birthday and we wanted to wish her a great birthday!

Momma Harvey as I call her is an amazing woman! She loves her family with every inch of her body and is there for us when we need her to be! Her laugh is contagious, her excitement for the little things is awesome, and he love for God is HUGE! I know that if I ever need prayer she will be on her knees praying for me!
She raised three amazing, smart, and beautiful children. (with the help of Dad Harvey...of course)
She and Dad Harvey taught the kids how to laugh, cry, and truly enjoy family! There aren't many moments in our visits that we aren't laughing and cutting up.

She loves Savannah with her entire heart. Savannah loves to play peek a boo with Ma because of Ma's reaction to her. (it is so cute!)

She accepted me into her family as if I were her own and has loved me whole heartedly!

But most of all she and Dad Harvey have shown Andy and I (along with my parents) what it is like to be in a happy, loving, and Godly marriage!

We love you Ma and hope you had a great birthday!
Can't wait to see you next weekend!

No comments: