Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mommy and Savy take Irving!

This weekend Savannah and I left for our first trip with out Daddy. My brother Ryan is turning 30 in a couple of days and my sister in law was throwing him a Surprise Party (more on that in a later post).
We had a great weekend and a side from a couple of hours it was a girls only weekend! We both stayed up way to late both nights (Savannah until at least 9 and I didn't hit the hay until 1 am and 2 am) I know I have said it many times but I love my family!
Our weekend started early on Friday with a Carlton lunch. My mom and her sisters are on a cruise this week for my Aunt Lory's 50th birthday. Aunt Lory lives in Colorado and the last time I got to see her was the week Savannah was born. So I took a half day on Friday and met Aunt Lory, Aunt Paula, my Mom, and my cousin Kristen for lunch.

After lunch Savannah and I headed to Irving. I must say I was a little worried traveling so far with Savannah by myself...but no worries my daughter is a world traveler! She slept from Austin to West (which is about 15 miles north of Waco). We stopped in West for the Kolaches and were back on the road. She watched Elmo and did great in the car!

Once we got to Mama's we were waiting on all the girls and Aunt Jenny to go to dinner. Mama has two dogs and Elvis has two dogs. Well, Savannah loves dogs and apparently their cages as well...I went to the restroom and came back to find this!

Saturday we all just hung out and played. Savannah, Jenny, Kaitlyn and I went to run a few arrons but for the most part we didn't do anything until it was time for Ryan's party

Jennifer did a great job planning Ryan's party and it was a lot of fun...Here are a couple pictures


While waiting for the room to be ready they have saddles to sit on...Savannah loved them!


My cousins...Misty, Hannah, and Kaitlyn


My Mama (Dad's mom) and Us

Grandad and Grandmother (Mom's parents)

Savannah trying a lemon

Savannah's newest thing...crossing her fingers
We had a great weekend but were ready to get home and see Daddy!

No comments: