Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here you go Mommy...

With Valentines Day upon us...Savannah has a nice collection of Valentines clothes from her cousin. This morning I put her in a cute heart jump suit from Addisyn. And I almost started to cry...call me emotional but she looks so grown up.
Every morning when I am dressed and Savannah is dressed we sit down in the bedroom and Savannah plays while I put on make-up...this happens to be one of my favorite parts of the day.

Well, while I was trying to hold back tears this morning because my baby is growning up, I picked up the camera for some fun shots of copying and giving to Mommy!

My sweet smile!

What? It doesn't go in my mouth?
Okay I know she puts on this but is it before or after this contraptions

I figured it out...she needs this one first

Here Mommy!

1 comment:

Pa Harvey said...

Great pictures!