Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cowgirl up!

This weekend we were all excited to just spend time the three of us! Friday night we had our last baseball game of district and the Cavs came out 2nd in our district. We are excited for playoffs to start but happy to have a week off.

As I stated before we were going to Disney on Ice. I didn't think we could take our camera in so I left it in the car. But Savannah had a blast! She loved the Cars the best...she has watched the movie a lot! Although she got a little restless after intermission, she did a great job and she even talked Daddy into her very own stuffed Lighting McQueen...no girly stuff for her!
Here are the pictures of us before we left.


On Sunday we went to church but not without my Miss Priss insisting on wearing her boots...we tried two other shoes and she wasn't having it so I decided to give in and boy and I glad I did. Look how cute she looks!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite cowgirl
love,
ma