Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Petting zoo!

Savannah's day care had a special treat for the kids today. A PETTING ZOO!! At first Savannah wasn't really sure because the goats kept jumping up but once she figured out she could hold the bunnies and chase the pigs she loved it! Everytime I would look away she would grab another bunny! Here are some pictures

With Ms. Laura (her wonderful teacher!) still not too sure about the animals


Okay Mommy...the pigs say oink oink (she makes a gurgling sound with her throat). I am going to try to catch one

They run to fast...I will try to get the bunny instead

I got it!!!


Trying to get another bunny...sorry I can't turn this picture for some reason


Safe again with Ms. Laura!






3 comments:

Just Me said...

Aww - that's too cute! She's such a sweetie. Love the bunny picture.

The Golden Family said...

Looks like Savannah had a great time with the little animals! Love the bunny pic! She is so brave! I hear Emily didn't want anything to do them!

Amy said...

so can I buy savannah a bunny now??