Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Haircut!

We have been talking about getting Savy's hair cut for a couple weeks...I have not wanted too because well I love her hair! But the top part gets so long that it gets caught in her face and she pushes it away.
So this afternoon we decided to bite the bullet! Here are some of the fun pictures!
She wasn't too sure about the car or what was going on

Then the cape went on and she freaked out!

Right about know she is crying "Mommy...Daddy"

A lollipop makes it a little better

Look how cute!

She looks more and more like a toddler and not baby!

4 comments:

Pa Harvey said...

What a hoot! I laughed out loud!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness little sweetie, You look beautiful. Love you,
Ma

Randi said...

What a little sweetie!

Amy said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE! I love those pics.