Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I-phone fun!

Around the time of our 1st married Christmas together the newest product from Apple came out...the I-phone. Andy begged me to get him one for his Christmas present but $400.00 was way out of our budget. So, while celebrating Christmas in Mobile, Andy realized that he had enough money to buy the phone. He loved it and to be honest I did too!
Well, of course two years later Apple came out with a newer I-phone. So for two years my sweet husband has asked and asked. Finally about a month ago he was asking again and I said go for it! The look on his face was priceless!
I know that is a weird story but we love his new phone! It takes video of Savannah and also pretty good quality pictures. This weekend, Savannah was in her element. Every time we turned around I was telling Andy get your phone and take a picture (the camera was always somewhere else) Here are a couple of pictures of our cutie!
We had a crazy and eventful weekend and I will update on that later!

Her new glasses that she insists on turning upside down. Don't mind me in the background...I was laying down.

We went to eat with Jason and Jill at Cracker Barrell on Friday night and Jill and I found this hat and thought Savannah would look so cute in it!
Okay let me just say that lately Savannah has had an obsession with shoes. She will put anyones shoes on and walk in them. She loves Daddy's boots...apparently this is a family trait...check out the picture that my Father in law sent us at the bottom. It's Andy in his dad's boots! I love this little girl!







Andy!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She is SOOO cute - and getting way too big!! :)