Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quick Update with pictures!

I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to let you see my beauty! So here are a quick couple of pictures and I promise I will do an update after this weekend!

Savannah would not go to sleep on Sunday...these are some pictures after we let her cry for almost an hour...we finally went for a drive and she was out cold! Plus Andy and I got to have a great date at Sonic

Andy performed at his schools talent show...he sand Michael Buble Home!

I win Mom of the year for keeping my daughter out until 1 am at a baseball game and then taking her to school with no lunch. So I went Wendy's and got her something.

Savannah loves Brock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She loves Wendy's It is okay. Don't beat yourself up, you are a great Momma. Love,
Ma