Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Really a 45?

I know you are probably asking what it the world is up with the title? Well that was my score on Monday in bowling. Now, if you know me, you know I am super competitive and I am a pretty good bowler (I took 2 semesters in college!)

However, when your 1 1/2 year old wants to bowl with you, well...
Our community group decided to go bowling on Monday night and just hang out. It was black light bowling which made it even more fun to watch Savannah.

Andy was having the "perfect game" according to him so he let Savannah bowl with him once but she was mostly with me.


She wanted to kick the ball instead of roll it and most of the time it was in the gutter or she would foul and our score wouldn't count.

Every time someone would bowl she would say "look" and then follow by clapping and squeling when the pins would fall


These are some of the girls our or community group! They are great and I love spending time with them!



These two beatiful ladies are going to be mommies!!! I am so excited for them. Jenn and I have been friends for 3 years now and she and Leo were the first friends we told we were pregnant. Becky and Justin have a 2 year old and are now expecting their 2nd!
SO EXCITED!!!




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well at least you have her as an excuse!! I'm a terrible bowler and have none for my horrible scores when I go :)

By the way - I nominated you for an award on my blog site. Feel free to follow the instructions if you have time. :)

Have a great week!!