Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rambling thoughts this week

Last weekend the women of Crossroads had a retreat. It was truly amazing and God spoke to me in many ways. I was reminded that when I am upset or frustrated to Vent and talk to God about it not my husband or friends. God is so good and so faithful and I just have to trust Him!
I could go on and on about the retreat but right now I have so many thoughts going through my head so I thought I would just share a few.

1. My house needs to be cleaned

Yes, that's right she is helping Mommy clean the toliets. Before the retreat I wanted to clean the bathrooms so when I got home I didn't have too. Savannah has taken a liking to the vacum, dusting, but most of all cleaning the toliets! WOO HOO!!



2. The weather is finally great and I can't wait until we get to be in this all summer!


The water was a little cold but we had fun watching Savannah in her pool...

3. We have Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday night free...what are we going to do with all the extra time!

4. We only have 8 more weeks until Summer...School's out for the summer is already starting to play in my head!

5. Savannah is sleeping until 6:45 or 7:00 am these days so I actually have to set an alarm clock again!

6. Savannah's little personality is so much fun (and trying at times)



7. We are going to go see Disney on Ice next weekend...I am so excited...I may be more of a child at the show than Savannah. Pray for Andy :)

8. Austin is beautiful...the flowers this time of year are amazing. Only God could make it look so beautiful! However, the pollen has not been our friend but we won't worry about that!

9. Trying to get out of debt is not fun but so worth it...

10. I am really missing my Papa! Talked to Mama this morning (he died one year ago today) and we cried and laughed together.



Okay I guess I should get back to school...the bell just rang so my students are calling!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: