Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to work

I am officially sitting in my classroom back at work. I must say I didn't think it would be this tough today. I was doing great all weekend...people would ask are you okay and I would say "Yes, I am ready." Well, last night it hit me and then this morning forget it!

But Savannah was so content. This morning when I left she was sleeping in her crib and Andy's parents have been so excited to spend this week with her. I am so blessed to have wonderful in-laws and parents! I can't say that enough!!! I love all of you!

This week will be tough but I am excited to be back with co-workers and students that I love! Tomorrow Savannah will be getting to meet some more of her great-grandparents so she is in for a fun week.



This is a picture of us last night when she was getting ready for bed!

No comments: