Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

First road trip

I must say...my baby is a great traveler. Savannah did great in Dallas! The whole way up to Dallas she slept and the way back she slept and then played.
I was so excited for Savannah to meet everyone! Of course they thought she was beautiful and fought over who held her. Savannah met some very important people in my life this weekend. She met her great-grandparents Papa and Mama (my Papa is pretty sick and I was so glad we got to see him), she also met Her Great Aunt Jenny and Great Uncle Elvis (yes that is his real name!), she met my cousins Marcus, Rachel, and Hannah. Hannah didn't want to leave Savannah's side and was a very big help the entire weekend!

We also got to see Uncle Ryan, Aunt Jennifer, and our cousin Addisyn. Addisyn was so excited to see Savannah! She loves her very much and didn't want anyone to hold Savannah except her. This did end up being a little problem because how do you tell a 2 1/2 year old that she is being to rough. A couple times she was holding Savannah and she would try to pick her up or touch her head. Ryan and Andy both agreed that Addisyn was going to give them a heart attack because of how nervous they were when she was holding her. We tried to take pictures of the two of them in the pumpkin patch. However, this proved to be a big challenge. There was so much going on that Addisyn wanted to look at everything and not really hold Savannah. We finally layed them down and took pictures.

All in all it was a great weekend! Andy and I were glad we went and can't wait until Thanksgiving!

On a side note this is my last week home from school. I start teaching and basketball next week. Please pray that I will be okay as I know it is going to be very hard!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. She's getting so big! I'm glad you guys got to go to Big D to see your family. Love you!