Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

29 almost 30 weeks!

Wow...3 posts in one day that is a record! Everyone has been asking to here about Bruce so here is a little update
I'm almost 30 weeks...Holy COW!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
Size of Baby: About 2.9 lbs. the size of a squash
Total weight gain/lose: at my last dr. appt I have gained about 10 lbs although looking at me looks like a whole lot more!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I love them...I can still where some normal shirts but no pants. I am in track season now at school so my workout pants and t-shirts are getting smaller but I am hanging in there :)
Gender: It's a Boy!! Bruce Ryan Harvey
Movement: He is very active. He loves to get in a ball and then it's like he counts to three and stretches really quick...so I get kicked and hit at the same time
What I miss: Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic and sleeping comfortably through the night
Cravings: Lately I haven't really been hungry...I guess my stomach is running out of room :)
Symptoms: Lots of pressure and starting to waddle. Plus i feel like I am so out of shape because just walking around gets me all tired and out of breath.
Best Moment of the week: Getting Bruce's bedding in and getting my shower invitation!

No comments: