Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Our weekend in pictures!

This weekend was beautiful! We had such a great time enjoying the nice weather and getting outside. I really do like the cold but below freezing for 2 weeks straight is enough for me...I live in Texas remember!
Here are some pictures of our weekend!

Thursday after school Jill and I took Savannah with us to get pedicures. Savannah didn't really want to take her shoes off but she wanted to get her nails painted. The women at the salon ate Savannah up and she didn't mind the attention! Check out Savannah's concentration:


Saturday morning I had to go in for the lovely 3 hour glucose test. It was not really fun but I did get to read all of my People magazine :) We will find out the results next week. Once I got home Andy and I decided to take Savannah to the park by our neighborhood before her nap. She loved it!

Daddy and Savannah playing on the space ship

Going up to the tallest slide...I didn't think she would do it but:

Here she comes...

Check out her smile at the end!
Saturday night Uncle Jason and Aunt Jill watched Savannah so Andy and I could go out on our Valentines Day...we had a great time and I will post a picture in the next post!
Sunday morning we got ready for church and Savannah was being a ham!

After church and a nap...Andy went outside to clean his tires and ended up cleaning his whole truck. I sat outside in the sun and let Savannah play. She wanted to help Daddy clean...it was so cute watching her mimic Daddy!



Hope you had a great weekend! We have a busy week and weekend planned but I am so excited about the little things along the way!

No comments: