Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

An interesting weekend

Our weekend got off to a great start. Thursday nights are normally game nights for Mommy but due to the weather they were thinking we would be getting we cancelled our game. To be honest I wasn't sure if we would actually get the weather but I was excited to have the night off.
Thursday night we played games together at home and ate a root beer pulled pork...yumm! When we were getting Savannah ready for bed Andy decided he might want to let the pipes drip over night so after about 30 minutes he finally was able to unfreeze them from the nights before. We got a call that school would start 2 hours late and we were so excited.
Friday morning Andy's phone rang at 5 am to tell us school had been cancelled. We were so excited but I just thought there was ice on the road. When we finally rolled out of bed around 9 am I looked outside and saw snow! I was so excited...we got Savannah up and went outside to play with the neighbors.

Investigating the snow

Snow fight with Lilia

Here Mommy...

Savannah just liked to throw the snow...Lilia wanted to eat it.

Playing with Lilia and Kira


Our house

After playing outside we went across the street to play on the trampoline at Haley's house...at first Savannah loved it and then well we will let the picture do the talking


By about 12 the sun was out and were headed to go eat lunch with my parents. I was excited because this weekend was our Church's women retreat. I headed out with about 5 other girls on Friday around 5. We ate dinner and went to the retreat...Friday night was great! Saturday morning came and around 9:30 I almost passed out.
Long story short Andy came and took me to the hospital. I was dehydrated and have the start of a bladder infection. Although we had to go to the hospital and we can't wait for the bill we did get to hear Bruce's heartbeat for about 3 hours! :)
Sunday was a restful day for Savannah and Mommy. We stayed home from church and watched movies. We did have a couple of friends come over for the super bowl.
That was our weekend! Hope you had a eventful one like us :)






No comments: