Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy 3rd birthday sweet girl!

My sweet Savannah! i have heard parents say before time the days drag but the years fly by! I can't believe that 3 years ago we were waiting to be discharged from the hospital and bring you home.
You have made our lives so full. We love how you are head strong and independent yet so loving and caring. You are a huge Daddy's girl but you still love to wrap your arms around Mommy's neck and tell me you love me. It melts my heart the way you love your brother! Bruce is so lucky to have you as his big sister and I can't wait to see how close you guys are in the years to come!
God has blessed us more than we could ever have imagined...
September 10, 2008

September 10, 2009



September 10, 2010



September 10, 2011




You have gotten so big but you will always be our baby girl!

WE LOVE YOU SAVANNAH GRACE!!

No comments: