Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Savannah's birthday weekend!

Growing up in the Kinnan household my parents always made a big deal about your birthday! Because of this I still have a countdown to my birthday each year...Poor Andy! I want to pass down the same transition to my children. We have been talking about Savannah's birthday for a couple months now. In her mind she was 3 the day of her birthday party at the Hoppin House. But we still made September 10th special.


Savannah was woke up to Mommy, Daddy, and Bruce singing her happy birthday! Once she finally got up we went into the living room and she found her present from us! It's an Easel that she hasn't stopped playing with!




After she played for a little while Daddy and Savannah went to the Donut shop to pick out her sprinkle donut. Then we got ready and headed to Chuckie Cheese! Our next door neighbor Lilia met us to play.




Daddy helping her hit the sharks



Daddy helping Savannah with the pedal.



Happy Bruce watching Savannah!



Savannah and Lilia playing on the Monster Truck

After we got home both kids took naps and when they woke up Savannah wanted to read to Bruce. She loves reading to him and we love watching and listening.



That night we went to Papa and Nana's house to watch the UT football game and eat Rudy's.




Savannah told me at the end of the day that it was the BEST DAY EVER! (Tangled line) I can't believe she is already 3...I love my Sassy and Sweet Savannah!





And just for fun...here is our handsome boy growing up!

1 comment:

MusinglyMe said...

awww! happy bday to ur girl. n well done mommy.good happy memory making is fun.