Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Our weekend

The plan for last weekend:
-Mommy coach at the LTMS tournament
-Savannah go to Dallas to see Addisyn with Papa and Nana
-Daddy and Bruce had a father-son day

Well, that's what we get for planning :)

What really happened:
-Mommy had knee surgery and stayed in bed
-Savannah went to Dallas to see Addisyn with Papa (Nana has to stay home bc she was sick)
-Daddy and Bruce helped Mommy feel better and waited on her

Although our weekend didn't go exactly as we had planned it was still pretty good.

Savannah in pictures


Papa picked her up early and on their way out she got pancakes


They went to Addisyn's cheer game...Savannah loved it.





Savannah loves Samantha and told me that only Samantha can call her Savannah Bannana!


After the game they went to eat with Grandmother and Grandad.


They also played games an saw the Lion King


Savannah had a blast and had a hard time leaving Addisyn. I love the fact that they love each other so much...my cousins are some of my best friends!


This little handsome boy hung out with Daddy and Mommy and helped Mommy feel better.


The best pain medicine!

Okay so the next couple of pictures are of my knee so stop it you don't want to see


The best ice invention! It's connected to an ice chest and circulates ice cold water...I control the temp.



Three incisions...good news was no torn ligaments. Bad news was lots of stuff under knee cap-he had to break some bone to get blood flow back. Now I have to wear a sexy sleeve looking thing for two weeks with the brace.


Although our weekend didn't go as planned we were reminded that God has complete control!

Thank you to Jason, Jill, Joy, Brian, Jenn, and Steve for hanging out or bringing us food. We are so blessed to have you guys as friends!

To my amazing husband-you are my rock and I love you so much! Thank you for doing everything this weekend and making sure I was comfortable. You are awesome and I am so happy and blessed to call you my husband!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: