Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Sickness and in Health

When Andy and I got married we didn't want to write our own vows we wanted to say the traditional ones.

You know the one: In Sickness and in Health till Death do us part
Well lately we have been part of the sickness more than the Health. Don't get me wrong we are blessed and have 2 very happy kids as well as a very happy marriage but man I feel like we can't catch a break. Bruce has been sick, Savannah has been sick, Andy has been sick, and now I am out with a knee. I don't even want to know how much money we have spent on doctors visits, medicine, and hospital bills.

With all that said Andy and I have taken it all in stride and we know that there is always a plan!

I just want to tell my wonderful Husband...THANK YOU!!! I know the past week hasn't been easy with my knee but you are doing an amazing job! Andy literally has to help me get dressed, take showers (and no this is not so great for him right now), get in bed, get on the couch, get in the car, and help with everything around the house. He also has two jobs plus grad school and then there is the whole Daddy thing! I love you so much and I couldn't do it without you!




We are also so thankful to have Momma Harvey here to help too!

No comments: