Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch...well sort of

I have been waiting for fall this year...not just because of the cooler weather but because for 3 years I have wanted to head out to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls. They have a great Pumpkin patch with tons of extra stuff to do.
Well, when my knee happened I realized the chance of going out there was slim because I just can't walk long periods of time so still hoping to get pictures of the kids with pumpkins we headed to our local YMCA.

Savannah was not in the mood to pose for any pictures...in fact this was the best one I could get.


When we asked her to hold Bruce she said okay and then after one picture tried to get up and almost pushed him down.


As you can see Daddy and Mommy pictures were just as hard


Bruce wasn't too sure about all the orange and we really didn't know how his skin would react so we didn't get any pictures of just him. Maybe next year I will bring a blanket :)


Savannah thinking she was wonder woman!



It wasn't Marble Falls but we still had a good time and got out of the house!


Maybe next year Sweet Berry Farms will happen :)

No comments: