Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Randoms

- I am ready to meet my new nephew Alexander Thomas Amos...hopefully headed to Florida this weekend :)


- I got my brace OFF yesterday...I am super weak but working through it...will probably limp for a while

- Getting excited about Christmas - 67 days and counting :)

- Andy and I started Weight Watchers and so far have only slipped once and that was at comm group last night

- Jennifer Higgins your cupcakes were amazing!

- If you see Andy and I carrying around a hug 7 up extreme gulp mug it is filled with water...again the weight watchers thing

- Our first cold front came in last night...today is beautiful! Can't wait to get home and let the kids play outside for a little while

- Bruce seems to be doing better on his sleep...he now rolls to his tummy and as long as he has his pacifier he is good

- Bruce wanting the pacifier is a new thing...we ordered these little stuffed animals that attach to the pacifier and he seems to love them!

- Savannah is learning so much at school...we are so thankful for her teacher Ms. Sherrie!

- We have no weekend plans for a couple of weeks other than when I head to Flordia to meet my nephew :)
And just for fun...here are some pictures of our babies! They both have the bluest eyes!


No comments: