Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why not Wednesday!

Well sorry I am slacking and don't have any pictures for Wordless Wednesday so I decided to do About Me ABC's





A. Age: 28 and 10 months...almost in my last year of my 20's
B. Bed Size: King! Love it!
C. Chore I hate: Tie between washing bottles or folding laundry
D. Dogs: none we aren't home enough for one
E. Essential start to your day: glasses on and then shower
F. Favorite Color: teal blue or hot pink
G: Gold or Silver: Silver!
H: Height: 5'8
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the Flute but I was horrible!
J. Job title: wife, mommy, teacher, coach
K. Kids: Savannah Grace and Bruce Ryan!
L. Live: Cedar Park, TEXAS!!
M. Mother's Name: Laura Elizabeth but she goes by Liz
N. Nicknames: Claire Bear, Care Bear, Clairina
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2x with the birth of babies and 1x with Bruce for 1 week. Loved the first 2 hated the last one!
P. Pet peeves: People going slow in the left lane, kids playing on the iphone or something else out to eat!, and my biggest...BEING LATE!
Q. Quote from a Movie: "Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!" A League of their own
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Brother - Ryan
Sister (in-laws) - Randi and Amy Brother (in-laws) Daryl and Rob
T. Truth or Dare: Truth normally!
U. Ultimate Vacation: Alaska Cruise
V. Vegtable I hate: Not to many I don't hate!
W. What makes you run late: did you see my pet peeve? I guess right now it is kids and is Savannah has to potty
X. X-rays you have had: Knee, teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mexican Dish or brownies!
Z. Zoo Animal: I have always loved the bears and lions

2 comments: