Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

She Said YES!!!

Many of you know that I am very close to my cousins. It seems like yesterday we were little kids playing at family get together! Now we are either in college, or graduated starting our own families! Saturday we had to privilege to be a part of my cousin Kristen's engagement! I have know about it for a little over a week but didn't think I would be able to go because I thought I would be in Florida. (so Randi...it's good that Alex waited :))
The plan was to meet everyone at an HEB and head out to a ranch around 12 on Saturday. Andrew was going to take Kristen out in the morning and when they got back to the house we would all be there to celebrate!
The house was beautiful and two horses were in the field behind it...which Savannah loved!
Looking at the horses and enjoying the beautiful weather!

Bruce with my Aunt Paula...check out the pretty decorations



Andrew's mom had cups made

And napkins :)


While we waited Kristen's Papa took Savannah to see the horses...while Andy talked to my cousin Jake and Uncle Rick (see there is red hair on my side)


Savannah walking back from the horses...she was so excited because she got to pet the horse


After about 30 minutes Andrew and Kristen were on their way back!


She was shocked to see everyone there!


I would say there were about 30 people...some that came in from out of town


I love this picture...she was embarrassed!


Savannah loves Kristen and was so excited when I said she would be getting married


She even asked if she could see her ring...it is beautiful!


Congrats to Kristen and Andrew! We can't wait to celebrate with you on the big day!



Unfortunately we had to leave because Bruce got sick but I know they had a great time. Love you guys!

No comments: