Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven Things on 11-11-11

1. It's my college roommates birthday! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Jessica Marie Massengale (Tuck!) Thank you for being a part of my life and sharing in all the special moments! Love you!
2. Also want to say Happy Birthday to Brian Hatch! We have loved getting to know you and Joy!
3. We leave for Bridge City in 4 hours to see my in-laws...it is a quick trip but we are all SO EXCITED!!!
4. Thanksgiving break is 1 week away!
5. So looking forward to 2012...it has been a rough year but we are still so blessed! 2012 is going to start with a very exciting day and I can't wait!
6. Lake Travis Volleyball and Football are on track to winning State again! So exciting!
7. Bruce is moving backwards now...it's only a matter of time before he starts crawling!!
8. I want to meet my new nephew really bad but I am not sure when that will happen. We love you Alex!
9. I am in charge of Savannah's Thanksgiving party on Tuesday and I am a little stressed about it :)
10. November 1st marked 9 years since Andy and I started dating!

11. FINALLY I LOVE MY HUSBAND, KIDS, AND FAMILY!!!!

No comments: