Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast - 3 yr old style!

Shining Stars:

Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving in the "Shining Stars" class at Savannah's school. All of the kids are 3 or 4. Savannah loves her school and most of these kids she has been with since she was 8 weeks old :)
This year I am one of the class moms and I was in charge of the Thanksgiving party :)
Some decorations:


We had all the kids decorate a leaf before so that we could laminate them for a place mat. Savannah's has her hand on it :)

Our little Turkey!


So Dainty!


Her shirt says I'm Thankful for 1. Jesus 2. my easel 3. my dress up clothes


by the way when her teacher asked what she was thankful for she said "for me" (as in herself)


Savannah and her boyfriend Brock!
The Games:


Turkey Bowling


Savannah knocked all 5 down!


Pin the foot on the turkey



We had a great time and I am so thankful for the families of these little ones. We have watched our children grow together and it has been a great 3 years so far!

No comments: