Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Irving!

We left Odessa on Tuesday morning and headed to Irving to visit with the Kinnan family for Thanksgiving! I actually didn't take a lot of pictures because we were talking and laughing that I forgot :) But here are a few!

Bruce loved Mama's shoes!

Uncle Ryan and Addisyn have a dog named Freckles-as you can see my children loved her!

I love all of my cousins very much! We truly have a special bond that not many people would understand :) My cousin Kaitlyn had her son almost 2 months after Bruce.

Wednesday morning Kaitlyn had to work and Mama was babysitting Skylar-I needed to take a shower so Andy took over helping Mama.

Aren't they cute?

Wednesday night everyone headed over to Mama's for dinner. The kids were wearing their "I'm thankful shirts"

Don't mind Savannah's dirty face:)
Here shirt said I'm Thankful for:
1. Jesus
2. My Easel
3. My dress-up clothes

Bruce's shirt said : I'm thankful for
1. Jesus
2. My sissy
3. My Giraffe

Guess who helped Mommy with Bruce's shirt

Savannah loves my cousin Hannah!

Can't wait to be back in Irving for Christmas! I promise to get more pictures then!

No comments: