Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kristen's wedding!

 Friday was a crazy day!  Last day of school, Kristen's luncheon, Kristen's wedding, and the 1st game of the Regional finals!
Since my Dad is the coach and Andy is the announcer it was just my Mom, the kids, and I that went to the wedding!

 We got ready at home and headed to Barr Mansion
Savannah loved getting to be in the Bride's room and check herself out in the big mirror!
Paula getting Kristen ready!
 Look at how beautiful she was!
 Bruce hanging out before the wedding!
 right after the girls walked down!
Saying their vows
 I love this picture of my Grandad and Bruce!
 The Carlton crew!
Look how awesome the cake table looked!
 Bruce and Savannah dancing!
Katie, Kristen, and I...can you tell Kristen was done taking pictures :)  
It was a beautiful wedding and we are so excited for Andrew and Kristen!

1 comment:

Alexandria said...

simple and nice way of writing ... :)